Entry to the event will be by ticket. Cost will be £5 per person (children under 16 free) for duration of the weekend and includes a Souvenir Memento bone china BT2020 mug (subject to availability)
Additional tickets will be required for: CUT-OFF DATE FOR MEAL TICKETS FRIDAY 15TH APRIL (MIDNIGHT)
- Friday evening BBQ - £15
- Saturday Centenary Dinner - £30
- Sunday Evening Buffet/Ceilidh - £18
- Monday Post Conference Buffet Lunch - £12
Please note that there is a limit on the numbers that we can accommodate for the evening meals and the conference lunch on the Monday and these will be allocated on a first come basis.
Tickets are now available to book online, please click here
The following is a schedule of planned events:
Friday 29th April 2022 from 5pm
- Welcome BBQ served from 5pm to 9pm - come and join us for this informal get together to socialise and talk Border Terriers! (t)
Saturday 30th April 2022
- Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Dog Show - Judge: Miss Elspeth Jackson (Clipstone)
- Show Opens: 8.30am Judging not before 9.30am
The schedule for the Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Show now available in print and online at Fosse Data
- Centenary Dinner in Springwood Hall (t) 7pm for 7.30pm, dress code is smart casual
Sunday 1st May 2022 from 10am onwards
Each team will need to consist of three Border Terriers of each sex as follows:
- Junior Dog (6 to 18 months) ; Junior Bitch (6 to 18 months)
- Adult Dog (over 18 months) ; Adult Bitch (over 18 months)
- Champion or CC Winning Dog ; Champion or CC Winning Bitch
There will be two judges and a points system will aggregate their placings to establish the ranking of the competing teams.
Teams may be put together to represent a club, country or an independent group of individuals. Clubs may enter more than one team or may combine together with other clubs to enter a joint team.
Each team will require in advance to be given an appropriate name. Please contact Ronnie Irving for more details and to submit a team
- Agility from 10am - display from experienced handlers with opportunity to 'have a go'
- Display by experienced dogs.
- A fun competition for all borders who want to compete (entries taken on day)
- Timed over a jumping course
- Timed over a different course, whatever we design on the day.
- ‘Have a Go’ for dogs new to agility.
- Visit from local Foxhounds
- Companion Dog Show from 2pm - click here for details
- Pedigree classes @ 2pm - Judge: Irene McManus
- Novelty classes not before 3pm - Judge - Al Matheson (Canada)
- Parade of UK Kennel Club & Overseas Show Champions after companion dog show, please contact Liz Barrett if you wish to take part
- Terrier Racing the afternoon activities will end with the ever popular terrier racing.
- Informal buffet in Springwood Hall (t) - 6pm onwards
- The Borders Ceilidh Band will be in attendance from 7.30pm - 11.30 pm playing traditional music including Border/Northumbria tunes, dancing encouraged!
Monday 2nd May 2022 9.00am for 9.30am start, to finish 1 - 1.30pm, followed by lunch
- Breed Conference - to include international speakers on subjects of breed standard, working and health issues.
Throughout the weekend there will be:
- Memorabilia Exhibition
- Grooming Workshops
- Trade Stands
- Snack/refreshment stalls
(t) - additional ticket required.
Please note no dogs are allowed inside Springwood Hall.